skip to main content


    My mother-in-law passed away a few days ago. How do I renew the household registration? Print

      The spouse, relative, head of family, cohabitant of the subject should prepare the authentic death certificate, the ID card and household registration of the subject to apply for death registration, and the household registration will be renewed.

    open footermenu close foorermenu