skip to main content

歡迎來到Zhupi Household Registration Office網站

Zhupi Household Registration Office網站



    How are marriages between ROC citizens and foreigners registered? Print
    The spouse should prepare the following documents and register at local household registration office:
      1. Original and Chinese translation of marriage license which has been notarized by the R.O.C. embassy/consulate/trade office for verification. A stamp notarizing that the marriage conformed to local laws is required on the marriage license.
      2. A statement that the foreign spouse will take Chinese name.
      3. Household registration
      4. ID card
      5. Personal stamp
      6. A color photo taken in the last sixmoths.
    open footermenu close foorermenu