skip to main content


    How do I register the birth of my child when the identity of the mother is unknown? Print

      When there is no household registration information for the biological mother of the child and before the identity and marital status of the woman is confirmed, the registration for abandoned children is applied to the registration of the child. When the household registration fails to confirm the marital status of the parents, or the identity of the biological mother is unknown, the biological father may register the child by presenting DNA report.

    open footermenu close foorermenu