skip to main content


    Mr. Lee lost his national ID card, but he is physically challenged and has mobility difficulties. Can his families apply for the re-issuance of national ID card on his behalf? Print

      Citizens suffering from major diseases and consequent mobility difficulties and not being capable of coming to household registration office in person may consign their spouse or lineal descendants by blood, who are major, to apply on their spouse. The consigned party must present certificate issued by doctors or leader of local administrative unit. If necessary, upon application the household registration office would send its representative to confirm the identity of the applicant at the residence.

    open footermenu close foorermenu