skip to main content

歡迎來到Zhupi Household Registration Office網站

Zhupi Household Registration Office網站



    How to apply for re-issuance of household registration if it is lost? Print

      The head of the household needs to prepare the national ID card, stamp and NTD 30 to any household registration office to apply for re-issuance. When the head of the household cannot apply in person, the head of the household may consign other people.



    open footermenu close foorermenu